After giving us a fright and having an unpleasant experience – he was taken to the doctor for the a check up that turned out to be a series of blood tests, ultra sound, ECG’s and MRI. With all these trips to the doctors and the long periods waiting for results I learned that ….
- I can never pray enough
- My child no matter how old he is – will always be my baby
- I can handle anything in life but not where it concerns my boys
- He thinks he’s ready for the big world but he still needs his mommy
- I can sit and stare at him for an eternity and never get tired
- He keeps his sense of humor no matter what (he hates hospitals)
- Whatever happens in life – stop and reflect on the many blessings
The little curve balls that life throws at you…they can all teach you something.