Even if you know me well, you don’t know this….
- I love being called Paulinha – but only by some people. My best friends call me Pauls and that’s also ok
- I am dreadfully scared of cancer because too many people in my family have passed away because of it
- I like the smell of coffee more than taste and drink coffee everyday, but only one cup that’s all I can handle
- I love poetry and theatre and ballet but have never been to a ballet show or live theatre before and the only poetry book I own is an old school text-book (which should have been returned)
- I hate beards, and can’t stand the look of a face covered in hair, I just hate it and would rather kiss a smoker. I wish he would shave so I can kiss him again and see his blue eyes ;(
- I tell everyone I am vegetarian (and have been for some time) but lately I have had chicken in the sly a few times because I can’t handle the craving. I don’t know how to stop this
- I cry almost every weekend
@Writersbootcamp I don’t know if I will survive one blog a day. But I am willing to try. I got totally confused today and thought that the first topic for 1 July would be posted at 6pm so started with the wrong topic…glad I read a few and hope I’m still in time!
To the readers, apologies upfront for the quality or whatever you dislike of my blog posts. I’m not a writer, I’m bad at spelling and read only when on holiday. Dont judge me, be gentle, be kind. You wont know this but I am very sensitive and take things to heart too easily. I promise to be honest with my posts.